Monday, January 1, 2018

Live Every Day to the Fullest


HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!  I hope 2018 is a wonderful year for you!!!  

I'm excited as I look forward to whatever God has in store for me this year as I work at growing my relationship with him.  His plans are the best and I pray I hear His voice and follow the leading of His Holy Spirit every moment of every day.

I'm still playing catch as I have some things made this past year but not blogged yet.  This is a perfect one for the start of a new year.

In the background I'm using a piece torn from a  print from a Gel Press plate.  The print was made with Lumiere paints on black cardstock and a stencil.  Onto this I've stamped a Tim Holtz background image and embossed it with Ranger's Liquid Platinum powder.  In the center of each star design I've added a drop of Enamel Accents.  The gems are a piece cut from a Prima Lets Say it in Crystals pack.  There is a purple canvas paper layer edged with white paint.  Then another layer of gel print, edges embossed with Liquid Platinum.  The quote is rubber stamp from Our Daily Bread Designs, Each Minute.  The metal flowers are Finnabair.  The bottom flower is painted.  A fabric brad from my stash (probably from Hobby Lobby) is in the center.


2 comments:

Krista Hentges said...

Very nice!! I love the way it all pops!

sarascloset said...

Stunning card, Wanda! Your post is very uplifting! Thank you for your support in 2017, and for your inspiration! Happy New Year to you!