Monday, January 15, 2018

Mixed Media Valentine's Card


Hello to you on this cold, windy Monday morning!!  The actual temperature here in Southern Iowa is currently above zero but it will be falling all day to below zero by this evening.  However, the wind chills are already in the double digits below zero and will also be getting colder.  Brrrr!!!

On to more pleasant things :-)  I have a tutorial over on the Quietfire Creations Blog today for this card.  Pictures don't pick up the bits of glitter that are part of the embossing powder mix.  Every time I sit at my desk, I pick up this card and tip it side-to-side to see those bits catch the light.  It is so pretty!!!  I hope you have time to pop on over there and see the step-by-step pictures.




2 comments:

Let's Art Journal said...

Wow, what a beautiful Valentine's card! I love the background your created with the Grit Paste and embossing powders, as well as all the fabulous layers that you created - amazing 😁. Have a great new week! J 😊

sarascloset said...

Oh, my gosh! this is SO pretty! Your background is stunning and I love that 'love' die cut(?). So delicate and the perfect way to express your love! Hugs!