Sunday, December 31, 2017

Presence of Wonder


Happy Sunday!!  and Happy last day of 2017.  It's hard to believe another year has gone by.... they go so quickly.  

A few weeks ago our youngest son got engaged.  Our daughter in law to be and I spent some time yesterday making gel prints.  I used one of the papers the brayer was cleaned on to make this card.  I chose an area and cut it out... stenciled (Tim Holtz music stencil) on it with Wendy Vecchi's Archival Ink color, Violet... stenciled the Tim Holtz flowers with Wendy's black embossing paste... once dry, I splattered it with white paint, stitched around the edges, and embossed the edges with Ranger's Liquid Platinum powder.  I wrapped the panel with purple twine, attached it to white cardstock and then a folded purple card.  Chose a Tim Holtz Small Talk Sticker, trimmed it, added color on the edges with Cracked Pistachio Distress Marker and attached it as shown. The finished size of the card is 4 1/4" x 6 5/8". 



1 comment:

Krista Hentges said...

Absolutely stunning!!! I love EVERYTHING about it!!!