Saturday, September 1, 2018

Every Possibility


Happy Saturday!!!!!!!  I've made this card for a young man's birthday.  I've also created it with Lori's FB Use Your Stuff challenge which is - Blue and Dry Embossing - in mind. 


I began with a piece of light blue paper and embossed it with the Sizzix, Tim Holtz Mechanical 3D Texture Fade.  After embossing I sprayed it with Distress Spray Stain (Stormy Sky & Rusty Hinge).  Then I added Distress Ink Rusty Hinge over the high spots using a mini blending tool.  


Then to bring in some metallic, I went over it lightly, using my fingertip, with Treasure Gold Copper.  The edges are embossed with Baked Texture Chunky Rust.  For the panel, I grabbed a scrap that had blue paint on it, stamped the sentiment from the Stamper's Anonymous, Tim Holtz Set Stuff To Say, tore the edges, added Treasure Gold to the edges.  


The large gear (Sizzix, Tim Holtz Gadget Gears) was die cut and embossed with Chunky Rust.  


1 comment:

Krista Hentges said...

Love the way it turned out!!! I’m impressed you pulled that shade of blue into a steampunk card and got that stunning result!!