Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Nature - Autumn


Autumn is in the air!!!  I'm looking forward to the beautiful changing leaves!!  For this Autumn card I've used a newer Quietfire Design stamp from the Autumn Collection and an Elizabeth Craft Designs stencil designed by Suzanne Cannon, Leaf & Snowflake Spray.



I stenciled the leaves onto a piece of kraft cardstock with Distress Grit-Paste.  I left that to air dry and once dry put the stencil back on and inked the leaves with Distress Ink.  I used the same colors of Distress around the edges of the panel.  The quote is stamped with Versafine Onyx Black.  After being sure all the ink was dry I distressed the edges with the Tim Holtz paper distresser.  I also distressed the edges of the white cardstock layer.


I had to do something about all the kraft that was plain, lol.  I splattered on watered down PaperArtsy Fresco Finish Paint (color - Peach Nectar).  The gold leaf is from my stash and probably came out of a decorative button package.  The folded card is a shimmery pink color. 




2 comments:

craftytrog said...

Beautiful Autumn card Wanda! xxx

Krista Hentges said...

I love how those raised leaves pop with color!