Sunday, August 2, 2020

For This Moment Art Journal Page



Hello!!!  I hope you've had a good week and weekend.  This art journal page is created in a Dylusions small flip journal.  I'd been thinking about pulling out a journal for a play and then when this week on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog the theme was Art Journal I knew I must join in.  So I started this page back on Monday and finally got to finish it today.

I took a bunch of pictures and they pretty much tell you how the page was created.  The Distress Paint was applied with a junk plastic card for the except for white which was applied with either my finger or a sponge.  The leafy stem, lace, and star strip were in a pile of scraps on my work area. 

I hope you like the page!!!  If you have any questions, my email is on the left side of the blog.  















1 comment:

sarascloset said...

oh, I love this, too! The colors work so well together--such a fresh combination! That subtle stencil work and the doodles make this even more special. What a great journal page!