Day 3 and my "my documents" folder is looking so much nicer. I also cleaned out a lot of old "junk", deleting what I didn't need and filing the stuff I wanted to keep.
Today I'm sharing some tags. All of these started with Ranger's #8 manilla tags.
The background is color along with a metallic on a craft sheet and lots of dipping and drying. The flower and leaves are a stencil. The sentiment is an old Hero Arts stamp. The white in the stenciling and around the letters of the sentiment is done with a white pen. The sentiment didn't stand out enough after I stamped it and the white helped. The flower is made with phone book pages.
The door image and scripture on this tag are from Our Daily Bread Designs. I made the tag to fold up and hold a gift card but still be a complete tag if you unfolded it. The leafy image around the edges is an old stamp from Posh Impressions. I can't remember for sure what I used to color in the image, it could be distress inks and either a paint brush w/ water or a Dove blending pen. It could also be chalks with a Dove blending pen. The color around the image is distress ink applied with the blending foam.
I think the backgroudn on this tag is color on the craft sheet and dipping and drying. The text stamping in the background is a Studio 490 stamp and snow cap pigment ink. The border image stamped in black is a Dylusions stamp. White highlights with a pen. I painted ont he stems for the flowers and added white pen highlights. Flower buttons tied with thread. Butterflies punched from book page and sprayed. Sticky back gems for the centers. The sentiment is from Our Daily Bread Designs.
The background is sprays, inks, and stencils. More stenciling for the flowers around the edge. The calligraphy is a Quietfire Design stamp. Cut from grunge leaves and flourish. Flourish is painted with Distress Crackle paint. The flowers are die cut from kraft glassine, color added and then dried with a heat tool (no blotting to keep lots of color). There is also a piece of colored book page and a piece of sprayed burlap in the mix at the bottom. Colored seam binding at the top. The center of the flower I've glued more brass shavings (on THIS post I shared by brass shavings story). Before adding the shavings and to hold the flowers together I would have used Tim's little stapler.
I hope your enjoying all this eye candy!!! Let me know!!