Monday, January 21, 2019

Notes


Today is Release Day for the A Way With Words brand new cutting dies!!!  You can find them on the Elizabeth Craft Designs site, on the Quietfire site, and hopefully soon in your local stamp store.

I'm sharing a note card today using the Notes set of dies.  I'm thinking how wonderful it would be to actually have this design in a notepad.  Wouldn't that be fun and colorful!!!


For my background color I've brayered PaperArtsy's Fresco Finish Chalk Paints (Zesty Zing and South Pacific) adding a bit more brayering with South Pacific to the edges.  The stamping around the edges using a stamp from the set, Where Flowers Bloom, is also done with South Pacific.

I die cut all the pieces from a white cardstock and painted them with South Pacific.  I also cut Notes again from white and then from yellow gluing and layering them as shown.  The black lines were made with paint using a junk plastic card. 


No comments: