Saturday, December 29, 2018

Your Faithfulness


Hello Friends!!  Today I have another card made for a birthday.  It was made quite some time ago and just hadn't made it to the blog yet.  Today is it's day :-)  LOL

The scripture is a stamp from Our Daily Bread Designs.  The butterfly is from some I got a long time ago.  They actually came on stems like silk flowers but it was butterflies instead.  I still have a few left.

The background is a piece of linen from one of the Tim Holtz surfaces pack.  It comes with adhesive so you can just peel and stick it.  I sprayed it with Distress Spray Stain and then used Crackle Texture Paste through a Tim Holtz stencil.  This is attached to a piece of corrugate.  I used a narrow piece of the linen I had trimmed off to wrap around where the butterfly would sit. The next layer is Distress colors on white cardstock and then Mica Spray over it and gold embossing on the edges. 



No comments: