Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Birthdays, Old Cars, and Autumn


Hi!!!  It's good to be back on the blog today sharing another post!!  I have another birthday card, this one was created earlier in November.  The background images and car are Stamper's Anonymous/Tim Holtz images.  The sentiment is Hero Arts.  The leaf is a Sizzix/Tim Holtz die.

For the background there is Ranger Alcohol Inks on Yupo paper.  I then stamped with the Alcohol Lift-Off Ink.  Oh, how I love this ink!!!!  I stamped the tire treads onto white cardstock after lifting them from the background.  The car was stamped onto that piece using the stamp platform allowing me to stamp a few times and get the image nice and dark.  I trimmed the piece to length, tore the bottom, and fussy cut around the top of the car.  The sentiment was stamped first with the Lift-Off ink and then with black offsetting a bit.  Way cool look!!!  The leaf is die cut from white card that was dipped into Distress Inks put on a craft sheet and water sprayed.  

I'm really pleased with how this card turned out!!!  I hope you like it too!!

Hugs, Wanda




No comments: