Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Sing


A quick tag!!  For the background I picked up extra Distress Paint off my craft sheet left after another project, dried it, used Wendy's 2 Fancy Flowers stencil along with Distress Paint to add the smaller flower several times to the tag.  I used a bit too much pressure with one of the flower and it bled under the stencil but did much better with the rest, dried it, distressed the edges and brushed on Distress Paint.  Stamped and white embossed the saying (Quietfire Design).  Stamped the bird (Quietfire Design) onto a scrap of manila cardstock, circle punched it out, added Distress Ink and Paint around the edges.  Die cut the leaves (Sizzix) from manila card, colored it with Distress Stain, dried it, embossed it in a folder, and added some Distress Ink.  Blued on the leves and bird, tied on some string and decided it needed a bit more something so I used a speckle stamp and Distress Paint  to add the speckles.


5 comments:

Nancy said...

Great tag! I love the saying!

Quietfire said...

Adorable Wanda!

Nan G said...

Looks good to me. Nice stencil fab sentiment!

Shirley said...

Nice tag and I love the sentiment.

Pauline Butcher said...

Fabulous tag, it's all just perfect, I love it. Hugs P xxx