Monday, September 9, 2013

It's My Turn


The day is here when I get to share over on the Quietfire Creations blog my cards for the 9 Days of Christmas Event!!!  

Below are a couple of peeks at what I'm sharing.  I hope you will go take a look and don't forget to leave a comment on the Quietfire Creations blog for your chance at winning a prize.  And if you haven't been following along, be sure and look at all the other fabulous cards that have been shared and leave a comment on each post for more chances to win a prize.



3 comments:

Turid said...

can't waint to see the full reveal, already this Looks amazing!

Nan G said...

These are amazing! Love the background and will be giving this a try. Just love the softness of the cards!

Kathy Eddy said...

i love your cards Wanda! Especially the last one. I'd so over-the-top, over-the-top gorgeous that is!