Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Masterpiece



A new page in my scripture journal!!!  I chose one of my Gelli prints, tore it to fit the page, and set it aside.  Around the edges of the page I sprayed Dylusions cut grass and dirty martini and dried it.  I laid on The Crafter's Workshop Balzer Designs 12x12 Punchinella stencil and sprayed Dylusions white linen, removed the stencil, blotted and dried the page.  Glued the gelli print to the center of the page.  Stenciled two flowers, Wendy Vecchi Studio 490 Fresh Flowers, with embossing paste.  Let it dry.  Laid the stencil back on and added paint.  Let it dry and added doodling with a Pitt pen.  Computer generated the scripture, cut it out and glued it to the page.  I am linking to Carolyn Dube's March Gelli Print Party


7 comments:

donna!ee said...

what a beautiful page! so love the idea of a Scripture journal... there are so many that speak at different times in my life and what a great way to have fun with a book of remembrance (Malachi 3), blest be ;D

Linda said...

Wow Wanda. I love what you did with this page. I've really got to get to work and try a scripture journal too. I love the idea. Thanks for sharing. Linda E.

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

What a super gorgeous piece Wanda! Love the scripture, but the torn border is what caught my eye. The border really draws the eye in. Super gorgeous background!

Nancy said...

Beautiful, Wanda! Love the colors, the quote, all of it!

Nan G said...

Wow! Stunning page, Wanda! Your use of color is so cool.

Lori said...

Gorgeous!!

Carolyn Dube said...

Such a beautiful page! So glad you shared this with the Gelli Party!