Monday, March 18, 2013

Using Your Words


I'm still plugging along with Carolyn Dube's Use Your Words Free Workshop.  This is from Lesson 3 - Random Letter Fun.  The full sheet of fun is the shared technique in this lesson and then I used a piece of it on the journal page below.  Also used on the journal page are Dylusion sprays around the edge; the lady is a Wendy Vecchi Studio 490 stamp, stamped and embossed with black onto a scrap piece of a Gelli plate print; the calligraphy quote is a Quietfire Design stamp; the leafy branch is a Sizzix die cut from watercolor paper and sprayed with Dylusions; at the bottom left of the lady is notebook paper waste sprayed with pink Dylusions. 


6 comments:

Carolyn Dube said...

What pops of color! Love how you pulled the know of of your bigger piece and you know how much I love Gelli prints!

Willy said...

Beautiful creations, Wanda!

lilyandthelotus.blogspot.com said...

Cool Wanda I love the colors and the page.Have fun.
hugs
susan s

Linda Ward said...

Love your artwork !!! I want to learn how to make gelli prints so I can have some cool backgrounds.

Lori said...

Cool Wanda! Glad to see someone is still plugging along in that class.. I need to catch up!!

Turid said...

Such great artwork! I love that you praly with important words, this will be such a wonderfull book for your family to treasure, and to remember you by, and such a great way of getting to know your values and your sence of beauty. I am in awe!