Thursday, November 22, 2012

You!!

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!  
There is soooooooooo much to be thankful for but the short list is -- God's love, salvation through Jesus Christ, family, and friends including 
YOU!!!!!!!  My blog friends!!  
I appreciation each of you very much!!


This is a very quick journal page I threw together while the turkey was in the over and I had a break from cooking other things.  I decided to use mostly acrylic paints for this.  The background is a few blobs spread around with a junk credit card.  Stenciling on top of that.  The leaves at the bottom are a stamp.  Details added with either black or white pen.  The scripture (computer generated) was part of the sermon last Sunday at church and I just knew I had to use it on a page.  To finish off the page, I die cut a leaf from grungepaper and used Distress Ink, pen, and bit of metallic paint on it. 

7 comments:

Linda M. Cain said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Linda M. Cain said...

Back at cha girl! Have a great holiday!

~Linda

Quietfire said...

Happy Thanksgiving Wanda!

Kathy Eddy said...

Have a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving Wanda! Love your page!

Evethmoon Crafty Creations said...

Hi Wanda,Happy Thanksgiving and I love your journal page. Yes we have so much to be thankful for especially for family and friends and the wonderful friendships we create through blogging. They lift us up and bring us joy. God bless you always!

lilyandthelotus.blogspot.com said...

We do have so much to be thankful for..friendships our families our Lord is so kind to us.beautiful art Wanda so beautiful.
hugs
susan s.

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

This page is fabulous!!! Pinning!