Saturday, November 17, 2012

You are....


Lots of good stuff here!!!  I made this for my daughter and she loves it!  I've used Wendy Vecchi, Dylusions, Ranger, Sizzix, and Tim Hotlz products to create this wall hanging.  The base is an Art Parts large creative cover.  The center panel is sticky back canvas stamped first with paint using the Studio 490 text background image.  Then comes Dylusions sprays (the greens, yellow, and oranges) and water, dried, and then more stamping.  The base, flowers, flourish, and ribbon are all colored with Dylusions Sprays.  Stamping on everything with either Archival ink or Adirondack pigment inks using either backgrounds images from Studio 490 or Dylusions. The flourish and flowers are sticky back canvas attached to Wendy's Clearly For Art sprayed, dried, and stamped.  The large flower is also embossed with an embossing folder.  A couple scrap pieces of burlap.  Both white and black pen work.  The saying is a Dylusions stamp.  The center of the flower is a Wendy Blossom Bucket piece with an Idea-ology chit-chat sticker in it. The base is edged with tarnished brass Distress Stain.





I'm also sharing this on Artists in Blogland

13 comments:

Nancy said...

Wanda, this is fantastic!!! I love all the parts of it - the colors, the stamping, the flower - very cool!

Tristan Robin said...

very very nice! the details are terrific - and I love the background!

Tina Van Netten said...

absoutely beautiful, I love it!!!

SusanK said...

This is really lovely. I'm sure your daughter will love it.

Debby said...

This is beautiful. I love all of the colors you used. Nicely done!

Unknown said...

Beautiful wall hanging, i love the colours you've used. Stunning.x

Unknown said...

Beautiful wall hanging, i love the colours you've used. Stunning.x

Unknown said...

Beautiful wall hanging, i love the colours you've used. Stunning.x

Marjie Kemper said...

At the risk of sounding weird (once again)... these textures are calling to me, Wanda! Love all your stamping and the variety of layers.

Alexandra said...

This is so lovely, beautiful; textures and pretty bright colours. I love the wording too such a positive lovely thing to say to anyone.

Laura said...

That is so beautiful...love the saying so much too. I'll have to use it for my sister. Dylusions are so much fun ehh! Love it!

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

This is absolutely gorgeous! Stunning! I think I'll pin it! WOW!

Marjie Kemper said...

Super, Wanda! I love cutting up the sentiment that way and your background is so beautiful. LOVE it!