Friday, March 18, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award



I am very honored to have received this award 2 times this week.  A huge THANK YOU to Kathy and Barb!!!!!!!!!  It is such a blessing for me to be able to share the things I make and to know that people enjoy seeing those things and that they are inspiring to people.

The rules....

1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 7 recently discovered new blogs and contact them to let them know they've been awarded.


Hmmm... 7 things about me???  


1 - I am a Chocoholic.... seriously I LOVE Chocolate!!!!  Milk chocolate, dark chocolate, white chocolate... it's all good... Add in some peanut butter or caramel and it just doesn't get any better!!!!!


2 - My soft drink of choice is Dr. Pepper and skip the diet.


3 - I prefer to stand while I'm arting.


4 - I love flowers but hate weeding so you won't find any around our house ( I do have houseplants). 

5 - I like tea and drink mostly green tea or oolong but also some other herb teas and medicinal teas.  When I was young I used more sugar than tea in a cup, lol, but now I just have a little bit of honey in my tea. 


6 - Some day I'd like to be able to travel and meet all my blog friends.


7 - I don't really like talking about myself!!!!


As for choosing 7 blogs...  that's even harder than talking about myself!!!  However I did recently update the blog list I have in my sidebar.  I hope you will take the time to visit some of the blogs you don't yet know and leave them a comment.

No comments: