Friday, September 6, 2013

Colors and flowers and fun... oh, my!!


I made this card a few months ago and just hadn't shared it yet.  The scripture stamp is from Our Daily Bread Designs and the flower is a Studio 490 Wendy Vecchi stamp.  Distress Inks in the background (Love the blending of colors!)Col and probably Distress Stain through the Wendy Vecchi stencil, Diamonds Are A Girls Best Friend, for the diamonds.  The flowers are stamped with Archival Ink and highlights added with either a white gel pen or Sharpie paint marker.  I know, you'd think I could remember this stuff!!!!  It's been a crazy year!!!  I have more things that I've made and haven't shared and will hopefully get to those soon.  


*******************************************************************

Another reminder that the 9 Days of Christmas Event is still happening over at the Quietfire Creations Blog.  Be sure and leave a comment on each post for your chance to win prizes.  



Post a Comment