Thursday, August 24, 2017

Nature is Full of Genius


Hello!!!  I've had a play with one of the Quietfire Design brand new stamps.  The best way to see them all is in the What's New category on the website.

I began with a piece of watercolor paper, added Distress Oxide Salty Ocean over the whole piece with a mini ink blending tool, dried it, and while drying added splatters of water with the Distress Sprayer.  I lined up the quote using the Tim Holtz Platform and stamped it a few times with Archival Ink Jet Black giving me a nice dark image.  Using Suzanne's ECD stencil (this is the perfect stencil for this time of the year as you have both a leaf spray and a snowflake spray) I applied Ranger's Texture Paste Transparent Gloss as shown.  One the paste was completely dry I applied foil (Therm-O-Web Gina K Designs Silver Sequin) using a laminator.  *I love this technique* and *I've become a foil fool*  LOL.  Around the edges is Bo Bunny Silver Glitter Paste.  The final touch is a Tim Holtz Idea-ology Snowflake that I sprayed with Pearl Mica Spray. 




No comments: