Monday, January 9, 2017

Strength and Shield


Good Monday Morning to you!!!!!  I hope you had a good weekend.  It was actually a weekend home and without company for us.  I got a couple of projects finished up and a good start on the year end paper work for the shop.  I should get the W-2s finished up later today... woo-hoo.  First I have to go weld but thought I'd pop this card in here.  It's not a new project but a card I did for a sweet ladies birthday a few months ago.  It appears (as I didn't make notes) that I used paste through a PaperArtsy stencil in the background, then paint, then splatters of paint, then Treasure Gold.  The scripture is an Our Daily Bread Designs stamp die cut with a Spellbinders cutting die.  The flowers are created from Elizabeth Craft Designs Susan's Garden Notes Cosmos cutting dies.



1 comment:

Turid said...

Thank you for sharing this. Such a word to cling to, and so beautifully presented.