Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Your Longest List


Hello!!!!  I have LOTS of printed paper even though I haven't bought any in years.  I've been sorting through it, giving some to some new crafters in my area, and will be trying to make an effort to be using some.  The papers used for this card are from Bo Bunny and the flowers are Prima.  Of course, the beautiful rubber stamp quote is from Quietfire Design.  It takes a long time for Suzanne to hand letter the images and then make them ready to become a stamp and I'm glad she does that for us!!!  

I've used a Spellbinder's die (inverted scalloped square) for the piece with the quote.  I've added paint and Stickles Glitz glitter glue along the edges of another layers.  The narrow printed green strips along the left and bottom are washi tape.  The holly leaves layer has distressed edges and vintage photo ink.  Some layers are popped with foam mounting tape and others are flat.  The flowers are attached with Golden heavy gel medium.  The finished size of the card is a 6" square. 



No comments: