Another sympathy card... it's rather sad how many of these I've needed in the past year. I guess that happens as we get older.
I started with a piece of PaperArtsy's Chatsworth paper cutting a piece to 4 1/8" x 5 3/8". Next I stenciled (PaperArtsy Lin Brown PS004) the flowers with Fresco Finish paint using the bump technique (chocolate pudding first; then a mix of nougat, claret and caramel; zesty zing and a mix of limelight and hey pesto on top). Distressed the edges and inked with Distress Ink walnut stain. "with Sympathy" is an Our Daily Bread Designs stamp, stamped with Archival Ink jet black, punched the oval and inked with Distress Inks. The butterflies are die cut, inked and stamped. I wish I had added a little pink to the butterflies but it's too late for that. A piece of lace ribbon and black gems to finish.