Sunday, January 19, 2014

October..... or.... A whole pile of ATCs

From Happy New Year to October... just like that?!?!  LOL  I say October because that is when I made all of these atcs and then I took them to an in-person atc swap up in Des Moines the last Saturday of October.  Now I'm finally getting them on the blog.  I thought maybe I should make individual posts but I can't remember all the details about I how I made each atc.... so I'll give you lots of pictures and just a few comments about each one.



The bird is a stencil... also the leaves.  I know I used a marker to fill in more of the bird than the stencil did and also a white gel pen for added details.



The flower stencil and flourish stamp are both Studio 490 Wendy Vecchi.



The flower and stem/leaves are Wendy Vecchi Studio 490 Art Parts.  The mesh stamp and stamps used on the Art Parts are also Studio 490. 



The fern is a stencil.  


The flower is a Studio 490 stencil. 



Fun!!  Using up some scraps. 



The die cut leaf was left over from a project and I had the piece of paper is was cut from.  I tore the piece of paper and just used the right half along with the leaf and layered them on a different piece.   




And embossing folder for the texture in the background.  After painting I rubbed on a couple of colors of Inka Gold for that metallic look.  The leaf is painted and Distress Stickles added. 



Corrugated cardboard, embossing paste around the edged and for the stem/leaves. Flower die cut from Sticky back canvas stuck on cardstock. 



At the previous in-person atc swap the demo was the metal technique used in the background.  At home I made the metal rose and put the atc together... then took it to the next swap and gave it to the person who had done the demo. 



The background is just having fun playing with paints.  The flower is a Wendy Vecchi Studio 490 stencil and embossing paste. 


6 comments:

McStamper said...

wanda - love your very beautiful and creative atcs.

Nan G said...

They're all fabulous, Wanda!

lilyandthelotus.blogspot.com said...

They are wonderful. Gorgeous and fun. Thank you for the inspiration
hugs
susan s

Turid said...

This is a whole lot of goodness! Especially like the bird, the metallic rose is also very interesting. And the one you just played with color and and and... In short: all are lovely!

Candy C said...

Gorgeous ATCs Wanda. Love the bright colors and all of the Wendy goodness! <3 Candy

Marjie Kemper said...

Bet your swap mates were thrilled, Wanda. Love these, especially that "Bloom" one. Gorgeous!