These roses are made following the tutorial on Wendy Vecchi's blog here. The first 3 were made recently for a swap on the EverythingWendyVechhi Yahoo group. They all use grungepaper and distress inks. The blue has music paper glued to the grungepaper, broken china and black soot inks, rock candy Distress Stickles. The yellow is mustard seed ink, stamped with Studio 490 speckled background, and I used deckle scissors to cut the flowers out... Love the edge this made. The red flower is fired brick and stamped with a Studio 490 background.
Two of these next roses - the blue and orange - were made last year after Wendy posted her tutorial... distress inks and stamping on both and they were also both sprayed with perfect pearls gold. The pink one I just made recently. I painted the grungepaper with Distress crackle paint, after it was dry sponged on some distress ink and also used gold paint dabber on the edges, made the rose and then coated the petals with rock candy Distress Stickles.