Saturday, February 28, 2009

Sing and make Music...


Happy Saturday!!! I know I haven't been posting to my blog much lately... things have been very busy and I've had to help a lot out in my husbands shop but we've hired two new people so things will get better soon!!

I'm thrilled to once again have a card published in Vamp Stamp News... I truly love this magazine.. and not because I've been published in it :-)) (I've been a subscriber much longer than I've been having things published) but because it always has fabulous information totally geared to stampers. The March 2009 issue (where this card is published) focuses on acrylic mediums and using them with your stamping. There is also a great article on embossed backgrounds with die-cutting machines and the score-it... I must get my score-it out more often!!! And as always the Quick Tips section has lots of great information.

Back to my published card... the scripture is a stamp from Our Daily Bread Designs, the music is from Quietfire Designs, and the flower is from Limited Edition.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

what great vibrant colors on this card Wanda. Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment on my blog. It is much appreciated.

trisha too said...

hey, Wanda!

i help out in my husband's shop, too! (ask me anything about GI Joes . . .)

this is a pretty card--where did you find that stamp???

Shirley said...

It's gorgeous and I love the colors and your BG's too!

Shirley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Yogi said...

great card. And congrats on being published again. I still haven't bought a VAMP magazine. But I think I'll look into that.
I just finished re-organizing (still lots to do but...) and now have my scor-it right next to me instead of an awkward place where I rarely grabbed for it. I've been using it regularly. BIG GRIN