Thursday, February 5, 2009

ATCs


I have an in-person atc swap coming up on Saturday so I've been working on some atcs for that. These two were done mostly with scraps I had laying in my work area after finishing up a tag swap last month. The calligraphy stamp is from Quietfire Design - it's stamped on vellum with Ranger's Archival ink in jet black and torn out. The ruler stamp is from Post Modern Designs - stamped on the left card with Archival ink jet black. The background on both cards is embossed with a Cuttlebug folder and then sprayed with Glimmer Mists candy apple red, edged with gold Krylon and layered onto black atc blanks. The card on the left uses a German Scrap heart. The card on the right - the "ruler" is tape a friend sent me and the heart is gold cardstock embossed using a Fiskars texture plate and then I punched little holes and tied on the string.

1 comment:

Quietfire said...

Awwww, these are just lovely. Isn't that a great saying?