Thursday, October 25, 2018

Wedding Card


Hello!!!  I needed a wedding card a couple of weeks ago and this is what I did.  

I die cut the Hearts Spray (ECD / QF) from white cardstock and attached it to another piece of white cardstock that had Clear Double Sided Adhesive over it.  The exposed adhesive was covered with Silk Microfine Glitter (Rich Red from the Earth set of glitter).  The scripture (Our Daily Bread Designs) was stamped with Archival Ink (Wendy Vecchi Potting Soil).  The edge was inked with Distress Ink Antique Linen and then stitched (Tim Holtz thread).  Using a waterbrush I splattered Distress Ink over the panel.  I attached a piece of burlap from the Idea-ology Textured Surfaces set to cardstock, attached my main panel to the burlap, wrapped them with twine and attached them to a folded white card.  The heart is a button with the shank cut off. 




No comments: