Saturday, July 21, 2018

Lift-Off Ink First Play


Hi There!!!  We made a trip to Ankeny (Iowa) yesterday and stopped at Memory Bound Scrapbook Store.  I'd pre-ordered the new Oxides and they were in.  I also picked up the Alcohol Lift-Ink and all the new Sizzix/Tim Holtz Impresslits.  

This was my first play with the Alcohol Lift-Ink.  I am in Love... really!!!!  Not only does it lift the alcohol ink wonderfully but the stamped image you can get from your lift... LOVE!!!  Look at that stamped color!!!  It is so pretty!!!!!

I used Alcohol Inks - Raspberry, Pool, and Sunshine Yello - onto Yupo White, blending and layering the colors.  I stamped the Alcohol Lift-Ink with a Stamper's Anonymous/Tim Holtz background image (Botanical, #CMS327).  I will use the Yupo piece another day.  Today's card uses the stamped piece.  I did cut an oval from left side of the paper - Sizzix/Tim Holtz Stitched Ovals.


Using the Stamp Platform I added the quote, Stamper's Anonymous/Tim Holtz Stuff To Say Set, #CMS110. 



I cut the larger scallop impresslit from Gold Metallic Kraft Paper and inked the gold side with Alcohol Ink, Raspberry.


I then trimmed the piece into two sections of 3.


Behind the stamped layer of the card I have a piece of Gold Metallic Kraft that is embossed in the Sizzix/Tim Holtz Botanical 3D Embossing Folder.  



The butterfly is from the Idea-ology Botanical Layers.  The butterflies come with extra space around the antennas, which I totally understand, but...


I like to trim out some of the excess.


After attaching the stamped panel to the gold panel, I added stitching along the top and bottom.  The girl is from the Idea-ology Paper Dolls Pack.  


I had lots of fun creating this card.  I hope you like it!!!!

Hugs, Wanda



2 comments:

Vic said...

So pretty! My Lift Off arrived a couple of days ago, need to crack it open

Krista Hentges said...

Omg as you were playing and making the pieces I was so excited to see what you would do....then...then....you just had to add a stupid human!! However, that aside, I love the alcohol inks and lift off!!