Thursday, June 7, 2018

Party Time!


Hello!!!  I'm back today sharing an easy card using new release items.  On Tuesday Elizabeth Craft Designs released new dies and stamps for the A Way With Words collections by designer, Suzanne Cannon.  Today I've used the Big Balloon (QF or ECD), You're Invited (QF or ECD), and a stamp from the Please Join Us Collection (QF or ECD).  

I dug through my stuff and pulled a piece of paper from many years ago made while playing with Dee Gruenig's sponges and inks.  I cut the big balloon from that paper.  The edges of the balloon are inked with Distress Ink Picked Raspberry.  The bow/string is cut from pink cardstock and inked a bit with Picked Raspberry.  You're Invited is cut from white cardstock.  Party Time! was stamped with Archival Ink Jet Black.  A bit of Wink of Stella Gl. Clear pen was added to You're Invited and around the edges of the white card.  You have no idea how hard it was for me to have a white background, LOL.  

I hope you enjoy the card!!!



2 comments:

Marlene L said...

Wonderful card! Love the balloon! Remember watching Dee demo this technique.

Doreen said...

A gorgeous card,love the colours.x