Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Circle Journal 2 - Month 3



My work in another journal for My second round of the Circle Journal Swap.  "Circle" because our books go from person to person until they get "around the circle" and back to us.  I appears I only did a couple of process pictures for this book too.

This book belongs to Chris.  Her book was made with heavy mailer envelopes.  Inside each envelope she had decorated sticks with a prompt to use on our page.  The one I chose says "Create a border of leaves along one side of your page."

All paints and stencils are PaperArtsy.  All stamps are PaperArtsy except the quote in the center.  The quote in the center is from Taylored Expressions.  In the background beneath the first layers of paint is collaged hymnal pages and washi tape.  



The leafy branches along the right side are stenciled with Grunge Paste and once dry, I put the stencil back on and inked.   








No comments: