Saturday, July 8, 2017

Is to be Praised!


Hello there on this beautiful Saturday!!!  Plenty warm here but beautiful and this next week we will be beyond very warm to HOT!!

When life is full and I can't always blog something right away I really should learn to make notes, but then, that would take more time, right!!  I know the background starts with spraying onto watercolor paper and I'm pretty sure it's Distress Spray Stain... spray, dry, leave.  Then I came in with inking through a stencil (Tim Holtz).  The scripture image is from Our Daily Bread Designs and stamped with Archival Ink jet black.  The flower are Wildflower die cuts (Tim Holtz), probably cut from mixed media card stock and then colored with Distress.  Over the coloring I've added sparkle probably with a Wink of Stella Gl. Clear pen.  



No comments: