Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Circle Journal #5



Hello!!!  I'm so sorry not to be blogging much.  Life is very busy right now and my blogging will probably be sporadic.  I do have some things done, but not blogged, to help fill in a little but I'm not getting a lot of creating time at the moment.  

Today I'm sharing my pages in Julie's circle journal that was sent on earlier this month.  All of Julie's pages have "wave" edges and they were varying widths.  Very cool journal!!!  

I started by scraping on Fresco Finish Paints in lots of colors.  The order of bottles is the order I scraped on the paint.  


Next I have a variety of stenciling with various colors and some stamping with paint.  The large flowers (top left, bottom right) were also stenciled plus I did some stamping of script through the stencil and added dots of paint in the centers.  The words are a The Crafter's Workshop stencil and they were stenciled with black embossing paste.


The large, whitish flowers (Lin Brown stamp) were stamped on the page and then the matching stencil used to make them easier to paint.  The greenery along the bottom and in the top right corner were stamped with Archival ink.  





The inside front of the book had a page that we were to put a word on.


I chose to do the word BRAVE.


No comments: