Friday, May 29, 2015

As Special As You Are


A quick card.  The background (laying in my work area) was started back when I was playing with using an acrylic block and ink to create background.  You ink the acrylic block, spray with water and stamp onto your paper.  I took the background, sponged ink through some sequin waste for the circles, stamped the flowers and sentiment using Archival Ink jet black, dried this, and edged the piece with gold Distress Paint.  I had a couple of white scraps that I added to the corners and layered it all to a folded green card.  


5 comments:

C. M. Taylor said...

Wanda, you always come through! This is just what I needed for a very special friend. I love to CASE your cards. Your style is impeccable and your timing is right on! TFS

Unknown said...

Very pretty CAS card.

Turid said...

How cool! This technique is kind of like an advanced form of shadow stamping.:) where are the stamps from btw?

Teresa said...

This is so very pretty Wanda... love the colors and the black shadow of the flowers :)

Words and Pictures said...

What a gorgeous card, Wanda - the colours are so pretty, and those blended dots add such subtle interest. And of course I love the meadow flowers!
Alison xx