Monday, April 6, 2015

Die-ing For Spring Hop Winner

Happy Monday Morning!!!!  I hope you had a good weekend and that your Easter was wonderful!!

Thank you to Everyone that followed along with the Quietfire Design Die-ing For Spring Blog Hop and left such wonderful comments on my post!!  I read and enjoyed each one!!!

Now for the winner..............  

Marg said...
What a beautiful background. I love the bright colours.

Congratulations, Marg!!!  Please email either me (address to left) or Suzanne at Quietfire Design with your information.


I've created another card using the Hello die.  When I made my hop card (found Here), as I was trying to decide what colors of Hello to use, I had cut a few extra from different colors.  These were laying in my work area along with the first pressing of paint from when I was working on the cougar card (found Here) and also some gingko leaves I had stamped and cut out and not used yet.  (I won't mention the rest of the pile of other left over stuff laying in my work area - sshhh)  I decided I should put these all together.  I stamped gingko leaves over the paint background with Archival Ink pale ochre, tore the top and bottom, added 2 kinds of washi tape and some Idea-ology paper string, attached it to a pink panel and to the folded green card, glued on the Hello and the foam taped on the gingko leaves, and finally added a few white highlights to the hello with a gel pen.




2 comments:

Marg said...

Wanda, thank you so very much for the lovely draw prize. What a perfect die. I do so enjoy looking at all the creations and what a treat to win something. Thank you so very much! I have sent you an email with my address.
Marg

tea said...

congrats to THE WINNER!
and to the creator of this card of magnificent colors, I love how you stamped the ginko leaf in the lighter shade on the background, and then repeated them as the theme of the card. A trick so easily forgotten!