Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Classes with Paula Cheney

This past weekend I was blessed to be able to take all 3 classes taught by Paula Cheney at Memory Bound in Ankeny, IA.  Paula is super sweet and a really good teacher.


Me and Paula


This is a 6 x 9" burlap canvas.


This is a 9 x 12" canvas.


This is a large portfolio.  I'm not close to finished with the inside so all you get to see is the outside :)


I had a fabulous time!!!!!!!  Thanks to Paula and Memory Bound!!  Oh, and I even won a prize in two different classes!!  How awesome is that!!!


5 comments:

Lori said...

Wow! Those class projects are awesome Wanda!!! And look at you, winning all those prizes!! lol.. congratulations!

Felicia said...

Love ALL those projects Wanda, but I'm thinking I'm partial to that Canvas!!! :))))) Love ALL the yumminess that you did with it!! So glad you had such a wonderful opportunity and also that you shared it with us! Congrats on the prizes too! Wonderful, my friend! Blessings to you! :))))

McStamper said...

Wow, how I envy you. Your projects are gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Great classes that looked so fun !!! Wanda, you are as lucky as I am at winning !!!

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

Gorgeous work in these classes. Lucky you!