Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Tammy Tutterow Fun

This past weekend Tammy Tutterow spent the weekend in Ankeny, Iowa teaching 4 different classes at Memory Bound.  I took 2 of the classes and had a wonderful time.  Tammy is super sweet and a very good teacher. 


Sweet.....except when it comes to taking pictures, then you might get her other side....












 The 
Two 
Sides 
Of
Tammy
JUST KIDDING!!!!!!  There is only a sweet side but don't ya just love her self-proclaimed Amish face, lol.  

Here's a picture of us together.

I took Friday night's class called Technique Time with Tammy.  We made 3 card fronts using a variety of paint and ink techniques.  


Saturday afternoon's class was the nature shadowbox class but with a twist.  The boxes never came in so we did a canvas instead.  LOVE my canvas!!!  Even though we were all using the same basic supplies everyone's canvas came out different and beautiful. 




5 comments:

Lori said...

Oh, looks like you had a great time! Those projects are just wonderful, Wanda!! And for once, classes closer to you! lol

Turid said...

I love your canvas more!!! This is superb! Reallyreallyreally.
ANd how fun to see a Picture of you together, very pretty Girls indeed. Looks like a class I'd love to join!

Tammy Tutterow said...

Hee hee! My mean face! I loved getting to spend time with you this weekend! Thank you so much for coming!

Felicia said...

Wanda, I am so stinking jealous of you right now!!!!! LOL! Oh, I would have loved to be in a class with Tammy! I love, love her work! I am, however, so happy that you got to spend time with her and glean!! I LOVE the pieces that you did in the class. They are fabulous!! Can't wait to see more loveliness!! So glad you had a good time my friend!!!

Ruth said...

Beautiful layering and perfect colour choice on this canvas, lovely Wanda!Ruth x