Lots of layers here... I almost trashed the page a couple of times but I kind of like it now. It does look much better in person. Back when I did the last journal page I shared with the brick wall on it - when I was finished I had left-over paint on my craft sheet so I grabbed the group of flowers (they are from Chocolate Baroque) you see stamped along the bottom, it was, after all, just sitting there waiting to be used :) and stamped on a blank page to use later. So I thought I do something with that page. I started by sprayed Dylusions ink on the page which of course the paint stamped flowers resisted. I also had the new January Stencil Club Kit stencils from Stencil Girl and wanted to use the largest stencil so laid it on the page and sprayed ink. Well, it was rather dark but I thought I'd keep going and tried to add some "drips" with spray, that didn't work so well either, thought about tearing it out and throwing it away but opted for the challenge. I added white Distress Stain over the page which muted the flowers too much so I stamped right on top of the flowers already there (just the higher up flowers) using Archival Ink jet black to make them stand out again and tried spraying again - nope. I decided I really needed to lighten up the top and paint was my best option so put some white tube acrylic paint and gold Lumiere paint on my craft sheet (I did not mix them together), put the stencil back on and using a cosmetic sponge started picking up and applying paint. I also stamped more of the flowers down in the bottom right corner first with pigment ink but it didn't show up so well so then with paint and also sponged some gold paint along the bottom and on the edges. I took a water brush and some of the gold Lumiere and made splatters over the page. I finished by stamping and white embossing the quote (stamp from Quietfire Design). I kind of looks like flowers outside in front of a fancy window.