This piece measures 9" x 12". The background piece is some very inexpensive watercolor paper (Artist's Loft back to school value pack)... I picked up a whole pack for a very good price and this is the first time I used it... can't say I'm fond of it but I didn't really do watercolor on it and maybe it works better for that. I sprayed the piece with Ranger Color Wash sprays and dried it... decided I wanted it lighter and went over the whole piece with snow cap Distress Stain although... there are some "streaks" that didn't get as white as other areas or that I missed altogether but I rather like the look of that. Stamped the vine and sponged through some sequin waste, both with Archival Ink. Stamped the scripture with both Distress Ink (the lighter stampings) and Archival Ink. Used a scrap of Manila Cardstock for the layered scripture using the same colors and supplies as the background. Studio 490 Art Parts flowers and stem inked with stains (white first and then color) and stamped with Studio 490 background images. The center flower I made last year (I thought I had posted it but have searched my blog and could not find a post for it)... I die cut flowers (Tim's tattered floral die) from an Archiver's plastic bag, inked the flowers with alcohol ink, stacked them together offsetting the petals (I can't remember how many I stacked up), put a brad through them all and finally used my heat tool to melt the ends of the petals... patience is required (I know, not easy) - you go in close with the heat, back away and keep worked until you like the result. The leaves are die cut from grunge, stained and stenciled with sequin waste.