I started with a #8 manila tag... sprayed it with meadow Color Wash and a bit of water and then pressed it onto a craft sheet, heated it, pressed it into the droplets left on the craft sheet and heated it again... embossed it with Tim's gear folder... used a sponge to add white gesso just on the raised areas, dried it... went over the gesso with Distress Ink shabby shutters using a blending tool, dried it... distressed the edges and inked them with peeled paint... added stitching with a black pen.
Die cut 2 flowers (Tim's tattered florals) from manila cardstock... inked both the front and back them with shabby shutters... gave them a light spritz with meadow Color Wash... embossed them with Tim's dot matrix folder... inked over the dots with peeled paint.
"Don't let yesterday" was stamped with Archival Ink jet black onto a scrap of natural cardstock, cut apart, and inked lightly with shabby shutters.
For the clock face and spinners... I put some gesso on the craft sheet, spritzed some meadow color wash on the gesso and mixed them together... sponged the mix onto the pieces and dried them. I added a little spritz of the Color Wash to the spinners to make them a bit more green.... sanded the paint off the high spots of the clock face.