Thursday, April 2, 2009

Book RR - My pages in Tashia's Book


Tashia's book has chipboard pages punched to be held together with 2 rings. The page I chose to use had an extra set of holes in it which made a nice place to add a ribbon. I used distress crackle paint, ideology masks, distress ink, archival ink, Adirondack pigment ink, grungboard, distress stickles, Tim stamps, ideology embellishments, punched butterflies, gems. Tashia asked us to include a picture (with Tim if we have one, which I don't) and I chose to do a picture strip by stamping Tim's filmstrip image, cutting out the centers and adding my picture (a black and white, a sepia, and a colored image). The first pic came out a bit blurry but looks great irl.
Don't forget you can click on the pictures for a closer look :-)

3 comments:

~Jill said...

Not sure how I got to your blog, but I had to stop and pat you on the back - - Great l/o...wonderful eye & balance.
Love, the grunge interpetation!! T!m should be very proud.
~Jill

Yogi said...

Looks like these books are going to be fabulous treasures.

Nettie said...

Beautiful work Wanda; so many people call themselves artists: you truly ARE! Nettie