Thursday, October 2, 2008

Fall ATC



This atc again uses a piece from the same background paper as the last atc I uploaded. The collage image (Sarah) is from Paper Imagery Designs. Leaf is punched from a scrap of the paper and layered on top of the image. Letters added to spell "fall".

I forgot to mention that the most fabulous thing about this background paper is the slight shimmer you get from the glitter spray as you tip the paper. It reminds me of looking at a tree when the sun is shining bright but there is still dew on the leaves that catch that sunlight and sparkle.

3 comments:

Evidence of an Artistic Life said...

Really beautiful;-awesome background!!!!

Shirley said...

There's that beautiful BG again and the leaf and embellishments are wonderful with it!

Sandie R said...

Wanda this is beatiful. You have such terrific art here to inspire and I love looking at it often. Might not always comment because words fail me but I love it just the same. I've left something for you at my blog http://wwwsandiesanctuary.blogspot.com/