In a package of Tim Holtz fragments there are some pieces that are 1" square... yay, fragment inchies :-) On Lovely and A Bad Day I used alcohol inks being sure to leave a lighter area where I would have the face showing. Then I added Glossy Accents to the side of the fragment that had the alcohol inks on it and layed it on the collage image (PID), let it dry and then trimmed the image to the size of the fragment. I added the embellishments and words to the top of the fragment. For the third one I put double sided tape (cut from a tape sheet) on the back of the fragment, cut out the image and stuck it to the tape so you would be looking at the image through the fragment, added fine glitter to the tape left showing, and then glued it to a light blue cardstock. Stamped snowflakes (might be hard to see) on the front with Stazon white opaque and added crystal stickers to the centers. In real life this one is not blurry at all but it just wouldn't scan well.