The challenge at Gothic Arch is purple and I had been thinking maybe I would fit in getting something done for it. Well, I had bought some new towels.. purple even.. and after washing and drying them I was cleaning the lint screen on the drier and the lint was a light purple. On my way to throwing it away the challenge popped into my mind and I thought hmmm maybe I can use this :-)) So I put it on the counter until I had time. I had already scrunched up the lint or it would have been cool to glue on a fluffy layer... instead I mixed the lint with fluid matte medium and also added in a little bit of gold glitter. I cut the arch shape from watercolor paper, rubbed Stazon cactus green ink over it, dried it, and then smeared on my mixture and left it to dry. Good thing I did this at night because it's a lot easier being patient when you are sleeping, lol. It darkened the lint a lot but came out very cool. Lots of texture!! I printed and cut out the collage image (Quietfire Design) and attached it with gel medium. On a scrap of white cardstock I tapped the cactus green inkpad and then also sponged some ink on. On top of that I stamped "Serenity" (Quietfire Design) with Stazon royal purple, tore it out, and attached it with Glossy Accents. The flowers were punched from 3 different colors of purple cardstock and attached with Glossy Accents. Gold glitter glue added to the center of each flower. Along the top right I added 5 eighth inch gold eyelets, took white silk ribbon, colored it with Brilliance pearlescent purple ink, heat set it, and weaved it through the eyelets ending with a bow.