Sunday, December 9, 2007

I've Been Tagged

I've been tagged by Robin

Here are the simple rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.

Here are my random facts:
1. It's hard for me to share about myself.
2. I grew up in Minnesota.
3. I was best friends with my dhs youngest sister in high school and when he came home for a visit that's how we met.
4. I do some of my best thinking in the shower.
5. I love making backgrounds and it's hard for me to use preprinted paper.
6. I wish words came easy to me.
7. I prefer to have a cleaned up work area.

Now to tag 7 people...
Kelly - Artsy Visions
Jodi - Art from the hArt
Chris - Evidence of an Artistic Life
Lenna - creative lenna
Kristy - Kristy's Musings
Suzanne - Quietfire Style
Gayle at Stamper's Touch

No comments: