Monday, February 19, 2018

Mixed Media Art Journal Page


I hope you all had a good weekend!!!  Our youngest son got married on Saturday.  A small, simple but very nice wedding.  It was a good day!!!

I have a tutorial with step-by-step photos and directions for making this art journal page over on the Quietfire Creations Blog today.  I hope you have time to take a look and maybe even leave a comment.  I love how the page came out!!! :)

I hope you all have a good week!!!

Hugs, Wanda


I am also entering this into February's Mixed Media Monthly Challenge which this month is a photo inspiration and what I took from the photo was the color.







3 comments:

Quietfire said...

What? No comments yet! This deserves tons of them! Absolutely gorgeous project!

sarascloset said...

How pretty! I love the colors and those drips!

Krista Hentges said...

Absolutely stunning!!! Especially in person!!