Sunday, December 10, 2017

Let It Snow Tag


This tag is inspired by the current Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge which is Icy Inspiration.  They are also showcasing products from PaperArtsy this week so I've used some of their products plus others.

This is a Ranger #8 Mixed Media Tag.  I put PaperArtsy's Grunge Paste through  Tim Holtz/Stamper's Anonymous Stencil #THS093 and let it dry.  Over this I've added water and some colors of PaperArtsy Infusions drying as I went with a heat tool.  Next I dripped on some Brushed Pewter Distress Spray Stain and dried it.  Around the edges I've used Embossing Ink and Ranger's Snowflake Tinsel Embossing Powder.  Across the top is a piece of a Tim Holtz/Idea-ology Frozen Alpha Part that I embossed with the Snowflake Tinsel powder.  The deer is from the Tim Holtz/Sizzix Winter Wonderland set, die cut from Mixed Media cardstock, inked with Distress Oxide and spritzed with water.  The snowflakes are from the Tim Holtz/Sizzix Paper Snowflakes, Minis die set, cut from white cardstock, brushed with Distress Collage Medium and Distress Dry Glitter Rock Candy added to them.  Let it Snow is a PaperArtsy stamp from the Lin Brown set ELB11.  It is stamped with Archival Ink Cornflower Blue on a scrap of white, torn out and glued to the tag.  




2 comments:

Maura said...

A beautiful snowy tag Wanda! Thanks for sharing this wonderful tag with us at our Monday challenge at Simon Says Stamp! Hugs, Maura

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

Reminds me of the northern lights! So gorgeous Wanda!