Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Moments - Every End is a new Beginning


Hello!!!  I hope your day is good and if you've had bad weather that things are better.  We had quite the ice storm but, Praise God, we did not lose power.!!  Things should be all melted today!!

The card above is my post on the Quietfire Blog today.  I have several finished pictures and also step outs for the background.  Below is my first step out picture and you can see the rest over on my post.  


I am also entering this in the January Mixed Media Monthly Challenge - Put a Stencil On It. 




3 comments:

Lisa H said...

What a pretty card! I really like the color combo of orange and hot pink. Thank you for sharing with us at Mixed Media Monthly. =)

Lynne Forsythe said...

EXCELLENT card and I just love the saying! Thank you for joining along with The Mixed Media Monthly Challenge.

Ann said...

Really nice, colors so blended!