Sunday, May 22, 2016

You Are The Daughter


Hello!!  I made this card last month for a friend!!  For the background I colored White Soft finish Cardstock (Elizabeth Craft Designs) with PanPastels and embossed the piece with the Bouquet Embossing Folder (Elizabeth Craft Designs).  This was attached to the folded card.   I stamped the Daughter of the King Rubber Image (Taylored Expressions) with Jet Black Archival Ink (Ranger) onto white cardstock, tore it out, colored the open letters, and attached it to the card.  I cut the pieces for Susan's Garden Notes Lilac (Elizabeth Craft Designs) and assembled the flower on the card.  The flowers blended into the background more than I thought they would so to help them pop I added Stickles (Ranger) to the background, brushing it over the background with a paint brush and giving a heavy coat around the flowers.  It's finished with a white doodle around the edge and a ladybug sticker.  




1 comment:

Art Joy of Sharing with Peg and Shel said...

Saw this yesterday and wanted to comment. Love this so much.