Friday, May 27, 2016

Thank You Card


Happy Friday to You!!!!!!  Our daughter and her family will be here tonight to spend this holiday weekend with us and we are looking forward to their visit!!!!

I have a thank you card to share today.  The thank you stamp is from Quietfire Design and is part of THIS set.  The flower is created using the Garden Notes Hydrangea from Elizabeth Craft Designs.  Onto the folded white card I have a peachy, could be called salmon, colored layer.. next is a piece of Through The Lens paper from the Stone set with the edges distressed... then it's my background layer.  For this I started with Distress Paints (Squeezed Lemonade, Dried Marigold, Victorian Velvet) on the craft sheet, sprayed with water and the paper dipped into it.  After drying that I stenciled (Tim Holtz Mini #019) with Distress Ink Victorian Velvet, distressed and then inked the edges with Abandoned Coral, stamped the sentiment and assembled the flower directly onto the card.

I hope you have a good weekend!!!!  I'm sure our daughter and I will be getting inky tomorrow!!



No comments: