Monday, May 16, 2016

Friends and Cosmos


Hello!!!!!!  I have a card to share with you today!!!

I used Ranger's Mixed Media Cardstock for the background.  I inked an acrylic block with Distress Inks (Abandoned Coral, Fossilized Amber, Worn Lipstick), sprayed it with water and stamped it onto the paper.  I dried it some and then pressed on the block again as it still had dots of color on it and then dried it completely.  I stamped the quote (Quietfire Design - Always Be My Friend set) with Archival Ink Jet Black (Ranger) and embossed it with black powder.  I placed a square of release paper left after using a rub on over the quote and then used a Christine Adolph Adhesive Rub On (Prima) on the paper.  The square stopped the rub on from sticking over the quote.  I put a coppery colored foil over the adhesive.  The flowers are Cosmos and I used the Elizabeth Craft Designs Garden Notes die set.  The petals were cut from white cardstock and Abandoned Coral used to add color.  The center were cut from yellow cardstock and dipped in pollen powder.  The stems were cut from green cardstock. 



2 comments:

Turid said...

I just love this stamp,!

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the design and fab colours.xxx